Answers to the most frequently asked questions can be found in this Study Guide. This series, featuring Fr. Robert J. Spitzer S.J., Ph.D., is a full treatment of topics concerned with the evidence for God from contemporary science. It covers the topics in Science, God and Creation in greater depth and detail. In addition, it covers the following 6 topics:
- Why the occurrence of our universal constants and initial conditions cannot be explained by the contention that “it just is.”
- How can the bible and science be reconciled?
- What can Catholics believe about evolution?
- How the human desire for the five transcendentals (perfect and unconditional Truth, Love, Justice/Goodness, Beauty, and Being) indicates the presence of a transphysical soul.
- Why belief in an unrestricted, absolutely simple, pure power (i.e. God) is a more rational explanation than naturalistic explanations (multiverses, pure chance, etc.) to explain universal fine-tuning.
- What about aliens?